Small and Extremely Precise.
With the MICURA coordinate measuring machine, ZEISS is setting new standards in the compact class. The VAST XT sensor with active scanning technology is a special feature in this price range.
- Robust machine design
- Ceramic guideways in X and Z provide rigidity and protection against production-related environmental influences
- Air bearings on all axes for high stability at high travel speeds Machine technology
- Active scanning to capture very large quantities of data
- Automatic decision-making aids, graphic user guidance and efficient interfaces between the operator and measuring machine
- Simultaneous determination of size, form and
- Active scanning technology from Carl Zeiss
- High-speed scanning for each measuring task
- Complex and heavy styli combinations without a loss of accuracy; for stylus lengths up to 500 mm and stylus weights up to 500 g
- For form and position measurements, curve and freeform measurements, and reverse engineering
Para obter mais informação